Getting together trousseau of darling daughters have always been challenging for Indian mothers. And with girls getting modern, independent and with great fashion taste, selecting choicest sarees to be packed with them has become all the more taxing and challenging. Check out Trisvaara to shop designer sarees online in India.
We have come up with a list of some exclusive sarees which can unquestionably be a part trousseau trunk of the modern bride.
- Kanjeevaram Sarees: Kanjeevaram sarees from Kanchipuram village of Tamil Nadu is one of the most magnificent sarees you can have in your wedding trunk. Pure silk sarees in India are considered auspicious for new brides and also makes them look regal and beautiful.
- Banarasi Sarees : Another jewel in your wedding collection can be banarasi sarees. Its luscious silk fabric, intricately woven zari and silk threads, bright and bold colors and brocade work make it a perfect choice. Handcrafted silk sarees in India : have priced possession of every Indian bride.
- Bandhani/Lehariya Sarees : Another ethnic piece of designer sarees in India is bandhani or lehariya sarees from Rajasthan. They come in bright and beautiful colors like red, green, yellow and pink. Team it up with gottapatti or mirror work for a perfect pre-wedding dress.
- Chanderi Sarees : Chanderi sarees can be your best friend when you want to wear something elegant but not heavy. A perfect blend of silk and cotton gives them light and glossy texture.
- Kasavu Saree : If you are looking for something simple yet elegant then nothing will work better than Kasavu saree from Kerala. Colored sarees woven with gold borders and Kerala mural paintings on pallu looks beautiful.
- Shimmery Sarees : Shimmery sarees will be your perfect companion for all the cocktails you are going to attend post-wedding. Go for nude or grey shades and let shimmer do the magic.
- Saree Gowns : Are you looking for something traditional with a twist then saree gown is the answer. It will make you look glamorous and save you from the hassle of draping a saree.
- Retro Saree : Retro sarees have made a great comeback. Vintage prints, polka dots, and vibrant colors make it an ideal selection for an outdoor day function.
- Floral Chiffon Sarees : Floral chiffon is a must have in your collection as it looks superb on draping, gives you svelte look and it is light and easy.
- Vintage Heirloom Sarees : A vintage saree which have stood the test of time and style from your mom’s closet is a must-have in your collection.
12 Jul 2019