With wedding season around the corner, we all are set to put our wardrobes in order. Obviously, we do not want to take any chance. Maybe we bump in Mr. Right this wedding season, so why take chances? We have come up with an amazing wedding manual which will make the wedding season pass like a breeze.
- Urban Lehanga! Attire which is synonymous to Indian weddings is Lehanga. But this wedding season you don’t need to stick to regular lehenga, choli, and dupatta. You have ample room to experiment from color block to contrast, from crop top to asymmetric skirt and so on. Shop lehenga online in India and create a fashion statement this wedding season.
- Half and Half saree! No desi girl is complete if she doesn’t turn on at least one function with a beautifully draped saree. If you do not want to go with regular sarees with work and borders, go for half and half sarees and make head turns as you pass by. There are many authentic websites for designer sarees shopping in India. Check them out to find the right saree for you.
- Silk sarees! No occasion can be better than a big fat Indian wedding to flaunt handcrafted pure silk sarees. Silk never goes out of trend and neither fails to make you look elegant and beautiful. Team it up with a designer cut blouse and ethnic jewelry for a complete look on the festive season. Pure silk sarees in India are in high demand during the wedding season.
- Embroidered Sarees! The best part about Indian wedding is that it is full of colors spreading happiness all around. If you are a fan of colorful embroidery then you have an entire range of traditional embroidered sarees available to you. From chikankari, phulkari, zardosi to Kashmiri embroidery, you can try anything. Heavily embroidered blouse with light saree also works wonders.
- Indo-western gown! Another must have in your wardrobe this wedding season is an indo-western gown. Though it I designed like a western ball gown, it is floor length but the work that goes into it is as per Indian structure. It is a perfect blend of Indian and western style of clothing. It will definitely add to your elegance and glamour as you walk into a wedding wearing a beautiful gown.
Check out Trisvaraa
for some amazing designer dresses this wedding season.
05 Jun 2019